Paramount has released the first look at the covers to the upcoming ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Blu-ray combo packs. The film will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 10th and will see a digital release three weeks prior on August 20. You can pre-order your copy of the Blu-ray by clicking here or the deluxe edition (with model Starfleet phaser) by clicking here.
Blu-ray Special features:
– Feature film in high definition
– Creating the Red Planet – Experience the creation of a never-before-seen alien world, as featured in the action-packed opening sequence of the film.
– Attack on Starfleet – Go behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers and witness the creation of the shocking attack on Starfleet Headquarters.
– The Klingon Home World – Discover the stunning world of Kronos, and see how the filmmakers reinvented the Klingons for a new generation.
– The Enemy of My Enemy – Find out how, and why, the identity of the film’s true villain was kept a mystery to the very end.
– Ship to Ship – An in-depth and thrilling look at the filming of the iconic space jump sequence, which both defied the laws of physics and pushed the limits of visual effects.
– Brawl by the Bay – Sit in with Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch as they revisit their intense preparation for the film’s breathtaking climax.
– Continuing the Mission – An inspiring look at the partnership between the film’s crew and the organization that assists returning veterans to find meaningful ways to contribute on the home front.