Zachary Quinto is an American actor and producer. In the early 2000s, he guest starred in television series and appeared in a recurring role in the serial drama 24. In 2006, Quinto portrayed series antagonist Sylar in the science fiction drama Heroes. He was cast as Spock on the Star Trek reboot franchise. Talented, handsome, funny, eloquent, activist... it's easy to admire the artist and the man. Zach Quinto Network is here to fill all your needs on discover and follow more on Zach. Enjoy your visit!
During the Comic-Con, NBC has released this trailer with the weeks ahead in the (sadface) last season of Hannibal, and a look of the arrival of the Red Dragon (played by Richard Armitage). Check the clip below, there’s a small scene with Zach for the upcoming episode 10:
The all-star cast of the forthcoming “Star Trek Beyond” are supporting their favorite charities by making fans an irresistible offer: the chance for an alien transformation and walk-on role in the new Justin Lin film.
Producer J.J. Abrams and studio Paramount Pictures have partnered with charity platform Omaze for the experience, which will select one lucky user who donates to the campaign — populated with causes chosen by stars Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, John Cho, Idris Elba, Simon Pegg, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and Susan Nimoy on behalf of her late husband and “Star Trek” legend Leonard Nimoy.
Kicking off the initiative in a clip recorded on the Starship Enterprise’s bridge set, the competition will run from 12:01 a.m. on July 14th until 11:59 p.m. on September 1 and only requires a $10 donation for eligibility. Visit omaze.com/startrek for more information!
Charities selected by each star “Star Trek” star include:
– Brave Beginnings, an organization dedicated to ensuring that ventilators and life-saving neonatal equipment are always available to newborns in critical need. Nominated by Saldana.
– Camp Sunshine, a place where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families can regroup, reenergize, and restore hope for the future. Nominated by Yelchin.
– Direct Relief International, one of the premiere disaster relief organizations that operates worldwide. Nominated by Quinto.
– Heaven Homes, an organization helping establish children’s homes and centers, while providing secure, safe and loving environments where children can be nurtured to realize their full potential. Nominated by Elba.
– KidsCan, an organization that provides food, clothing and healthcare to disadvantaged youth in New Zealand. Nominated by Urban.
– Koreatown Youth & Community Center, an organization serving the evolving needs of the Korean American population in the greater Los Angeles area as well as the multiethnic Koreatown community. Nominated by Cho.
– Make-A-Wish, whose remarkable work is making wishes come true every day for children suffering from life threatening illnesses. Nominated by Pine.
– Time is Precious, an organization helping to create a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for children, which in return helps assist with their treatment and recovery. Nominated by Simon Pegg.
– St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, an organization that is leading the way in advancing cures for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Nominated by Susan Nimoy in honor of Leonard Nimoy.
Zach is featured on current InStyle issue on its Man of Style session. It features a gorgeous photoshoot by Joachin Mueller-Ruchholtz and a lovely interview talking about his most recent projects (as Snowden), busy agenda, personal life and the Kardashians. Check in our gallery:
Last night was the premiere of NBC’s Hollywood Game Night season 3 and Zachary was one of the guests alongside John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Giada De Laurentiis and Jane Krakowski. Thanks to my friend Brianne from Kara-Kilmer.net, which recorded the show to us, we have now the full episode added in our video archive. I also made screen captures and added to the gallery, so you can enjoy them as well!
The last project Zach shot before flying to British Columbia was the indie Tallulah, directed by Siân Heder. The film is based in Sian’s screenplay about a free spirit who everybody thinks has kidnapped a baby after she rescues the child from her reckless mother.
The film has Zachary, Ellen Page, Allison Janney, Tammy Blanchard, Evan Jonigkeit, Uzo Aduba, David Zayas and John Hickey. Some pictures from Zach on set was added to our gallery, courtesy of Tallulah the Movie blog.
Zach and Chris Pine have re-negotiated their contracts with Paramount Pictures and Skydance Entertainment for a possible fourth film in the J.J. Abrams-designed Star Trek franchise. In the new contract, The Hollywood Reporter says that Chris Pine has made about $6 million—$3 of which will be for the unnamed third Star Trek movie that began filming this week.
The new contracts will add between $10-$15 million to the third Star Trek’s budget, according to the Reporter, but it seems like a worthy investment. The Pine and Quinto pairing is a key factor in the Star Trek franchise at this point. And though they were contractually obliged to star in three Star Trek films, nothing held them to a fourth. If the third Stark Trek continues the series’ upward box office trend (Stark Trek grossed $385.7 million while Star Trek: Into Darkness made $467 million), then the studios should stick with what works.
The third Stark Trek film is set to hits theaters in 2016.
Star Trek 3 (possibly titled “Star Trek Beyond”) has begun principal photography today at the Squamish Boulders site in British Columbia. Production will continue at the Great Wall Bouders on June 26, 29 and 30. Zach has already shared two pictures of his Spock eyebrows and hairdo
NASA leads an Arctic expedition across the legendary Northwest Passage to reach Devon Island, a place scientists call Mars on Earth and to pave the way to the first human exploration of the Red Planet.
When a nameless drifter girl steps off the bus, she enters into the lives of two lonely brothers. In spite of her immediate attraction to the younger brother Tommy, she befriends the older brother Victor - a lovable lummox who is often the butt of the joke at the local watering hole.
Because Zach doesn't seem to be comfortable whenever the paparazzi are following him, I have decided not to post any of the photos they take on this website. This means you will not find any photos of him out and about in our gallery, nor any photos that I feel might be too personal to be shared. I respect Zach's privacy, and I hope you guys do too.