Zachary Quinto is an American actor and producer. In the early 2000s, he guest starred in television series and appeared in a recurring role in the serial drama 24. Quinto portrayed series antagonist Sylar in the science fiction drama Heroes, and was cast as Spock on the Star Trek franchise. [read more]
Talented, handsome, funny, eloquent, activist... it's easy to admire the artist and the man. Zach Quinto Network is here to fill all your needs on discover and follow more on Zach. Enjoy your visit!
First it was the entire Star Trek Beyond cast introducing the Star Trek: To Boldly Go initiative that will result not only in one lucky Trek fan winning a walk-on role, but also in nine global causes — chosen personally by the cast — receiving equal portions of the funds raised by the campaign. Then it was Simon Pegg and Anton Yelchin urging fans to beam up for the contest. And now we’ve got a video of Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban highlighting the fact that the incredible experience is something that the winners will be able to share with a friend of their choosing.
Two HQ stills of Hannibal upcoming episode 10, titled “…And the Woman Clothed in Sun“, has been added thanks to Far Far Away site. Zach first appearance was on the very first episode of the series, but creator Bryan Fuller revealed we’ll know more on his character, Neal Frank, on this upcoming episode. Enjoy the pictures.
Last month I published here a short film Zach was part of, made by GQ UK to celebrate 40 years of Giorgio Armani. This feature was published on their July issue, and now I have scans up, plus the photoshoot. Check it:
During the Comic-Con, NBC has released this trailer with the weeks ahead in the (sadface) last season of Hannibal, and a look of the arrival of the Red Dragon (played by Richard Armitage). Check the clip below, there’s a small scene with Zach for the upcoming episode 10:
The all-star cast of the forthcoming “Star Trek Beyond” are supporting their favorite charities by making fans an irresistible offer: the chance for an alien transformation and walk-on role in the new Justin Lin film.
Producer J.J. Abrams and studio Paramount Pictures have partnered with charity platform Omaze for the experience, which will select one lucky user who donates to the campaign — populated with causes chosen by stars Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, John Cho, Idris Elba, Simon Pegg, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and Susan Nimoy on behalf of her late husband and “Star Trek” legend Leonard Nimoy.
Kicking off the initiative in a clip recorded on the Starship Enterprise’s bridge set, the competition will run from 12:01 a.m. on July 14th until 11:59 p.m. on September 1 and only requires a $10 donation for eligibility. Visit omaze.com/startrek for more information!
Charities selected by each star “Star Trek” star include:
– Brave Beginnings, an organization dedicated to ensuring that ventilators and life-saving neonatal equipment are always available to newborns in critical need. Nominated by Saldana.
– Camp Sunshine, a place where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families can regroup, reenergize, and restore hope for the future. Nominated by Yelchin.
– Direct Relief International, one of the premiere disaster relief organizations that operates worldwide. Nominated by Quinto.
– Heaven Homes, an organization helping establish children’s homes and centers, while providing secure, safe and loving environments where children can be nurtured to realize their full potential. Nominated by Elba.
– KidsCan, an organization that provides food, clothing and healthcare to disadvantaged youth in New Zealand. Nominated by Urban.
– Koreatown Youth & Community Center, an organization serving the evolving needs of the Korean American population in the greater Los Angeles area as well as the multiethnic Koreatown community. Nominated by Cho.
– Make-A-Wish, whose remarkable work is making wishes come true every day for children suffering from life threatening illnesses. Nominated by Pine.
– Time is Precious, an organization helping to create a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for children, which in return helps assist with their treatment and recovery. Nominated by Simon Pegg.
– St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, an organization that is leading the way in advancing cures for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Nominated by Susan Nimoy in honor of Leonard Nimoy.
Because Zach doesn't seem to be comfortable whenever the paparazzi are following him, I have decided not to post any of the photos they take on this website. This means you will not find any photos of him out and about in our gallery, nor any photos that I feel might be too personal to be shared. I respect Zach's privacy, and I hope you guys do too.